Facilitating CalSavers primarily involves two operations – managing an employee roster and remitting payroll contributions. Because these activities align with other company administrative tasks, members of your operations team - such as an Office Manager, HR manager, Payroll Specialist or Bookkeeper- can be added to CalSavers to assist you.
When should this step be completed?
You can add additional administrators during the registration process or at any time after completing registration. As the Account Manager, you can edit their information or, remove or change access at any time.
What do I need to complete this step?
- The contact information for your work team.
Setting up administrators.
- You can add another administrator during registration or select “Administrators” from the dashboard after registration.
- Complete all fields with the required contact information.
- Select a level of authorization for the Administrator. (See roles.)
- Contact your administrator to inform them that you have added them to the program. They will also receive an email notification with login instructions.
|Responsible for registration and program facilitation
|Add and edit employee information
|Edit pay schedules
|Change access for an administrator.
|Edit company and bank information.
What happens after I complete this step?
Each administrator you add will receive a notification to create a profile. They will need to log on to complete their registration.
What is an Account Manager?
The highest level of administration is the Account Manager. This individual will have overall responsibility for company facilitation. The Account Manager has the highest level of system access, can perform all actions, and assign all roles and permissions to others.